Sunday, January 2, 2011

moving my posts from my former blog to my new one!

FRIDAY, JULY 17, 2009

Day 1...

As I sit here staring out the window, All I see is green...I feel a cool breeze, for it has just rained, which is a nice change from the everyday heat. I look down at my baby Lexi, who is getting so big! Almost 4 months old already....i just had her yesterday. (it seems) She looks up at me and has the cutest smile, making everything that's wrong disappear. How can someone so little, make such a big impact on my life....After looking in on Lidiya, who's taking her nap, she looks so calm, so peaceful so at ease....Then I take a look at the world and its such a complicated place to live in. Ive lived a rough life, contrary to belief, my life is not nor has it been a walk in the park. Ive had my ups, Ive had my downs, do I want pity..no, I don't want anyone to pity me, EVER....I just hope that I can make my daughters life fun and a little easier than mine has been, and I want to protect them from some of the bad in the world. I've learned that "letting it all go" sometimes, helps me feel better. Its just day 1...of this new blog journey for me, so we wont get into everything today...maybe little by little....and advice and comments from friends, family, and who ever cares to read this can be helpful I'm sure! On the positive, only 369 days till our wedding! YAY!

SATURDAY, JULY 18, 2009

Day 2...

It is day 2 of my blogging adventure and i am sitting here while the baby sleeps! Lidiya went to golf with ray (how cute) its their first time going golfing, daddy and lidi! Hopefully he takes pictures... I cant really relax because im on edge about the feud I'm havin with ray! Seems about every 2 - 3 months we have the SAME EXACT fight...and i end up caving and shut my mouth and let it go....theres no winning with him. I'M trying hard to be happy in this situation, but certain things kinda seem to be in the way! I wont go into to many details, ill just say lets hope for my sake and my sanity things get better FAST! On the flip side, theres only 368 days till the wedding! WHOO HOO! Got the caterer takin care of and the Dj...now looking at photographers....Boy oh boy is planning a wedding stressful! Were gunna head to clays park in a little bit to see my mom and hang for awhile and get away! That should be fun....have i mentioned i have a toothache? NO well i do, it hurts real bad! I really just hope everything works itself out so that we can all be happy. Its not fair for one person to give up their happiness or set it aside so that someone else is happy....and on that note, some people need to learn when its time to mind their own business and just plain butt out!



No comments:

Post a Comment