Wednesday, February 2, 2011

At Last, Im back!

Just wanted to post a blog to catch up.... I have been busy writing my book. I have dreams of getting this book published and as of now I am only letting 2 special people proof read and give me feedback as i go along. I really hope that this dream comes true, even if i only sell 30 copies, just to get it published would be AMAZING! Please keep your fingers crossed and pray for me that i accomplish this goal. Your support means so much to me. 


Heres a Little *SNEAK PEEK*


        Its dark, and its cold and I feel so alone. I lay on the floor alone, shivering and drained. Drained emotionally and physically, from the fight I just endured. I’ve learned over the last couple months not to physically fight back, for it will do me no good, just cause more pain. It’s still an emotional battle and I fight it from the inside. I have goose bumps from head to toe and sit on a dampened floor from the sweat running off my skin. I make my way to the window to get some fresh air taking all the strength I have left to pull myself up to the ledge. I see that it’s still light outside. I stumble to get to the phone and dial 911. I let the phone ring and when the operator answered, I hung up. I knew they would come to me. I then called Valerie. Valerie is my friend Sasha’s mother. I used to love going to Sasha’s house to play and have sleepovers. Something changed and all that ended, 6 months and 16 days ago…






Ive invested a lot and time into this book. Im usually a early bird. I would crawl into bed right after the kids at about 930-10:00..ive gotten so wrapped up in this book that i have been staying up until between 1 and 3 a.m writing. Ive gotten so involved, I SEE this book and I DREAM about this book. Im on page 67 and 40,243 words so far....




Im also doing a Online PartyLite party through my friend Heather. I am in need of some new candles and holders! If your interested please go to www.partylite.biz/heatherfeagain
Thanks all and i promise, i Will get on here more often! 

No comments:

Post a Comment